Sinister: Please... shut up !

Philippe Garnier pgarnier at xxx.fr
Mon Dec 7 14:04:55 GMT 1998

Bonjour les amis !

I know that what I will say sounds silly but... please could you avoid
speaking about the new single until I get it by the end of the week. My
friend Lauren - who has not yet married Stuart Murdoch - will bring the
single from UK in a few days, so please, don't give me a heart attack til I
can hear it! That would not be fair at all.

As far as the "she and me" problem is on the table, I would like to say
that you have to make this clearer for kids like me (I ?), whose english is
as bad as an english cheese.

Now, listen to me carefully:
I've received Alistair's book last week (Young and Foolish). I only had
time to have a look on it, because I had to finish the House of Sleep by
Jonathan Coe, which is very good book by the way.
But it seems to me that Young and Foolish is a FUCKING GREAT BOOK !!

Do you want to know my favourite CD of the year ? Frankly, I hope you
don't, because I don't like this word "favourite", neither the "year" concept.

"Des larmes sur ses joues, et c'est mon coeur qui pleure,
Ses lèvres sur ma joue, et je pleure de bonheur"

Be happy!
Philippe