Sinister: Air Quantas

Adrian Evans AEvans at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 7 17:37:03 GMT 1998

Firstly, the thread about childrens books.

You are obviously all "puffs" who went to proper schools.  When I
studied English at High School I was encouraged to read books about
gangs and fighting and stuff.

And why has noone mentioned the Mr Men....yer miserable bastards :)

Pedro Wrote :
~~
If I ever have children I shall think of them as
slave labour, thrash them accordingly, and feed them to the local
chimney sweeps.
~~

Peter, you fail to remember that in England we don't have to do this. We
just place our children in the care of Social Services and they sort it
all out for us.

And apparently Susannah wrote :
~~
Did you know that channel 4 are to screen a documentary on
bestiality? Set your videos.
~~

This is terrible and I think I will write a letter of
complaint.......The reception on channel 4 on my telly is bollocks.

And Finally.....

Can I appear to be an arse-licking sort with no respect to what goes on
this list and wish David and Katrina a Happy Xmas and a wonderful break
in Dingo.  Judging by the amount of exclamation marks in his last post
the poor boy needs a break.

I must complain however that David got the first cheap acronym in for
TIGHTJUMPERS.  Inside information clearly gives him far longer to think
of these things than your average listee.

Enough of this Pommie twaddle.

Adrian.x.x.x