Sinister: kiddie winks!

Heather Marie Propes asbuch at xxx.edu
Mon Dec 7 18:58:42 GMT 1998

On Mon, 7 Dec 1998, sclark wrote:

> > Has anyone answered the listees with children question yet? Off the

>  o.k.o.k. so l have to admit the presence of a younger and singularly
> male version of myself!...so you can all say hi to ry.! who's nigh on

Hi to Ry! Is it short for Ryan? Very nice name. Children, ah yes, thanks
for reminding me as to the reason I am working my butt off to pay back my
$30,000 loan to the University of Chicago. The night of our wedding, July
18, 1999, I will finally trash my birth control pills and Anders and I
will commence the long and eventful journey to parenthood. We're hoping to
have two. I would like to name our son Charles but Anders prefers
Jesper (those crazy Danes). Perhaps our dauhter will be Louise. Perhaps
she will be Eva. Not one to contribute to overpopulation, I hope to have
two. Is it wicked to hope to raise them in Denmark to protect them from
the evils of suburban Americana? Perhaps, but that is what I  hope to do.

Ciao,

Heather