Sinister: she's got pies, woooooo

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 7 21:04:39 GMT 1998

Hullo there chiefs!

 How you all doing? Today I bought some Christmas pressies, and then I
bought urrr Modern Jock song....in the tip top Action Records from
indie-hair boy. I still don't like him cos he charged me 3.99 for the Melys
CD on it's first week of release. Git. But, he did smile nicely today and
count out my change like a good boy, and wore a Smiths tshirt (where do they
all come from?) which could, or oculd not be a good thing. I don' care...

 'Weej' wroted:

> Philippe, I'd like to but I have to say something. Firstly to all those
people who've been saying horrible things abouth > > 'The Gate' - well,
you're all wrong, wrong, wrong! It's the most singalong thing they've ever
done by my measurements and > that's surely a good thing..

 Hahaha! Knickers to that!! By the most singalong, do you mean like knees up
mother brown round the old joanna cockney knees up? I mean, has Isobel been
listening to Chas and Dave or what!! It's pretty funny, I'll give it that,
but....Slow Graffitti....woo! Marvellous! And the most singlalong thing is
Loneliness of a Middle Distance Runner. OR OR She's losing it!! NO! You're
just a baybee!! OOH! B&S are quite good aren't they...hm, but I've had
enough of this CD now, best of Sparks?? YES! ARGH! THE CDS NOT IN THE CASE
OH DEAR....oh oh its ok, it was hiding in Kid Loco. Fair enough. The Gate is
just silly. They're all on droogs I think.

> And please people, I get enough cultural studies crap on my course, I
don't want it taking over sinister like the vile >    > growth it is. As far
as I care, It's about art and beauty and truth and if anyone tries to talk
to me about > > > > > > > > countercultures and the dominant social ideology
I'll put my fingers in my ears and sing LALALALA until they stop. Got that?

 Yes of course, a very good attitude towards the environment which surrounds
you Weejay. Everyone LISTEN to Weej, cos cos he gets cultural studies crap.
I admit a load of it's all bollocks isn't it - well in media studies it is,
its crackin' - you can get anything to mean anything you want, and I impress
people by using the word pluralist a lot.  BUT! I reckon here that a lot of
it is worth knowing and you should shut up. You're probably only scared of
castration. My friend was telling me about Sigmund Frued today.
Whatanoldperviepants. What course are you doing Weej? I have applied for all
computer studies. It's not what I want to do, but hey. I'd rather end up
living in a house, not a cardboard box. I have NO intentions of doing a
degree in social antropology or whatever and then ending up working as a
walking fish outside Fish Men! Fish With A Difference!! No ta mate.

That reminds me - (don't know how...hmmm) Tag, a very nice review you wrote
about THE PASTELS!!! HAHAHAH! Your reviewed the Pastels AND reviewed them
well you strange bugger....the review is in Uncut magazine, which is a rip
off cos it costs 2.85!! Fuck! I didn't buy it, I read it in HMV. And and
also congrats on playing the Ace Of Spades at your Dee-Jaying nite. It gets
played everywhere round my way so I guess I am unimpressed, but in the more
sophisticated environs of Smile, I guess it's like, radical.....

Sorry i sound like an arsey get. Booyaka booyaka junglist massif....

Agrh, and Stuart Gardening congratulated the list on it's insult-free-ness.
I suggest you look up any of JJ's posts to be proved wrong....and also some
of mine. Cos you all are rectum faced pygmies and flatulent bumbrains. And
also ILITHIE VLAKA SKATOFATSA GAMIMENE POUTANAS GIE!!!!
 (Thanks Johnk :) :) )

I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel