Sinister: mathrock

aaron tieger atieger at xxx.com
Tue Dec 8 00:27:40 GMT 1998

In addition to all the great bands everyone's already
mentioned, let's not forget Pittsburgh's mighty Don
Cabellero.

Also, my friend andy does some solo mathrock stuff.
he's a got a two-song demo he'll send you for real
cheap. It's worth whatever he's asking and is nice
because it's prettier than most mathrock stuff.

aaron

and I beg to differ: The entire Rodan album is
brilliant, especially "Everyday Language of Bodies."

===
atieger at rocketmail.com

I tossed in my quilt
Angry at my own helplessness.