Sinister: Some boys are bigger than others

Ivo A P Escossia escossia at xxx.br
Tue Dec 8 02:42:53 GMT 1998

Big Stu wrote:
>I actually think there is a movement going on, which we are part of. It's
>not about trying to change the world by smashing the system or anything,
>it's about tolerance and generally being nice to people.

They were talking about POP movement, aren't they ?
I agree with you about tolerance and being nice but there's nothing to do
with B&S or Mod or Punk or gothic or anything.
When i think about a "movement" (Mod, Punks....) it's like :
Hey, I wear black outside cause black is how i feel inside.
Hey, look that girl walking down the road, she is wearing black, maybe
black is how she feels inside too..JUST LIKE ME !!! I will talk to her
about Bauhaus !!
Do you know what i mean ?
In the end of the day these movements are... NOTHING !!!
Some Punk elements are GREAT !
The Indie Labels and DIY.
Being nice and tolerance is about LIFE.

Susannah wrote:
>      Its again been another decade since I last posted to the list,
mainly due
>to  the world and his mother now subscribing, plus my Dad saying to me 'do
you
>know theres a Belle and Sebastian web site, and a mailing list?' no, Dad I
>didn't.
>Well he says, 'I'll log on and get some information for you if you like.

I loved it..
Amazing.
My father thinks i'm MAD cause i used to have a Laibach album when i was 16
years old.
MY GOD !!!!!
My 16's ...so much to answer for.

Chris Butler wrote:
>Describe to me what sort of music you like in
>less than a sentence and most likely you'll find
>some sort of stereotypical label.

Pop
Yep, i'm the kind of guy who calls Smiths, Ride, Belle and Sebastian Pop
Music
What ?
Do you want to know how i call Spice Girls ?

Jarkko Fräntilä wrote:
>And YES, I do drink beer and YES I do indeed wear
>cardigans (wearing one right now) and black polo-shirts... But still.
>Isn't that just... well, normal?

I love these ä
I drink beer, i wear black Polo shirt and i don't have a cardigan.
Do i have to sell all my B&S Cds ?

Is it an Ink Polaroid ?  ... By Ivo A P Escossia

I've been listening to OP8's album [featuring Lisa Germano] called "slush"
a lot.
They are great. Lisa has a nice voice.
I've been thinking about life in general a lot too.
I decided i don't want to die too old,  but please HELP THE AGED.
OP8 has the same elements that made me fall in love with Belle and
Sebastian, of course, OUR lovely duo is *MAGIC*, more than ANY other
"living"  band in this f ***  world.

I was reading some old magazines yesterday and i found a funny thing in
BLAH BLAH BLAH #1 (How many BLAH's are too many ?)
Damon Albarn Cover.
This is a nice magazine.
The Damon Albarn/Irvine Welsh [a "meeting" interview] is GREAT.
I like Blur a lot..i know it does not make me Twee.
It does not make me a cool guy and Honey will unsubscribe me from Sinister.
... but i like them,even the "pavement" album.
2 years ago i was alone and bored walking in Camden Town.
[May i say SAD ?]
I decided to eat something and get cancer.
I bought Silk Cut and some food...than i saw Graham in front of that
supermarket in front of the tube exit in Camden High Street.
He looks like a Japonese Cartoon, he does not have a butt and he's shorter
than me.
A friend of mine once saw Morrissey walking down King's Road.
She told me he looks like a HAPPY man.
[ooops, bad joke]
Tell us.
Which Pop Star you saw recently ?
Did you see any Pop Star in B&S's gig ?

The Damon/Irvine Interview has some funny parts.
Irvine told about that funny photo..THAT photo he took with a boxer short
and a plastic cone in his head. He told about another photo with some
bananas on it.
but i think it's better not tell all the datails cause there're some UNDER
18 here.
Damon told about a photo he took in Germany
He was having a shower and soaping up his dick.
I've got a friend who's a Damon fan
I think she could die if she "put her eyes" in some Damon's "private
parts".

I forgot to order the new Belle and Sebastian Ep today
Blame on me.
Lucky listeeeeees.
You went to a record shop today and you bought the new Ep.
Life can be so easy.
I hate Fax machines and computers are devil's work.

Andrew Muller in BLAH BLAH BLAH wrote about Magnetic Fields GET LOST:
"..Get Lost is bedsit music that contemplates the world outside with a
gorgeous BLEARY rancour.."
What the hell BLEARY mean ?
Grammar people...Help me !!!!
In the same issue they called Neil Hannon *The Godfather of Torch*
Stuart M is the Godfather of _________________ .
WHAT ?
I can not think anything clever now.

*Irvine Welsh about Damon's smelly feet*
" That's weird because - i don't want to be funny - but you smell quite
nice".
Isobel seems to smell quite nice too.
I smell quite nice   :o)

OH, my God.
Too long bored/boring mail
Sorry.

~~~^~^v^~^v^~^v^~^v^~v^~^v^~^v^~  Ivo A P Escossia