Sinister: Er Yeah Hi!

Ben Rainbird ozmusic48 at xxx.com
Tue Dec 8 04:54:40 GMT 1998

Sorry about this, brief compulsion thing to say hi, I've just joined
this list, and before I really annoy the living christ out of everyone I
would introduce myself.

My name is Ben Thomas and I am 20 which is insanely old. I was born in
the "peeling paint seaside town" (Thanks Q Magazine) of Irvine, Scotland
and I now live in Australia. The two football teams in my life (St
Mirren and Liverpool) 100% underachieve which is my biggest life
disappointment.

I've been in three fights and won two. I have blonde hair. The first
thing I unpack when I move is my signed St Mirren FC shirt circa 1995. I
have no history of mental instability. My biggest secret is that on
school camp I snuck out and got drunk. I have jam on my toast. I once
scored with a 30 yard free kick and in school cricket the wicketkeeper
dropped my hat trick ball.

My musical tastes I won't go into so as to avoid the "Why do you listen
to them" thing that happens. Suffice to say my favourite song EVER is
Birthday by the Sugarcubes.

I've never broken any bones but I skinned my own neck. I hate dogs. I've
been drunk twice in my life and neither time was much fun. I've met some
famous people but they've usually been drunk (ie. Marie Kenickie). I
have an unfulfilled ambition to meet Emma George. I can tap dance but I
can't whistle. I can paint but I can't draw. On the karaoke I sing Kung
Fu by Ash. I prefer Cheddar Cheese to Cottage Cheese and I loved Button
Moon more than life itself when I was younger. And my heroes are David
Boon the cricketer and Ralph Wiggum the Simpsons cartoon character.

Oh I adore B&S

Ben Thomas

Joinable by sending an e-mail to
ozmusic48 at hotmail.com