Sinister: le "mystery bus" du Belle et Sebastien

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Tue Dec 8 11:46:19 GMT 1998

ok i'm really in a weird state as i've just woke up at 2-30 am for strange
reasons best left unsaid co they're boring.  so i probably dont' have a lot
to say.
thanks to weejay for defendign the gate, i know i don't  know what it sounds
like yet, but i'm sure i'll really like it.........(cookies to anyone who
knows that reference)(ok it's a sad attempt at a reference)

re cultural discussion, i'm sorry for rambling so much the other night, you
can blame it on pink champagne if you like, that's my idea of a nice
evening, sitting alone and pretending that i'm getting drunk. well, maybe it
worked, i did end up with a nice headache the day after.  anywya i wasn't
intending to pass judgment on listees or the band by pronounceing anyone's
ideology or  tweeness, i was just trying to say tha tthere are quieter ways
to 'rebel' than eating one's own excrement.  everyone takes it so seriously
if someone appears to 'accuse' them of being 'nice" or 'twee'.  all words
that have no meaning, ultimately, except in relation to other concepts, so
let's all chill out, there's worse things than being called polite,  no one
is ssaying you mutiilate dead babies, theyre' just saying you're a bit less
grating than marilyn manson, not a mean feat really when you think about.
no one    honestly believes the band, or the list people, are all traipsing
through fields in pink gingham picking tulips and doing the jig, i mean
honestly, no one believes that!   now you can go on with your hard-ass,
tough-lliving life, and return to killing children under the influence of
bad smack.

You can go and look at this if you want
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Atrium/4967/bsbus.jpg
i was correctly inspired yesterday to finally get it done and it makes me
laugh. isobel i'm not completely happywith, but that's not a surprise, i
just could never make her as perfect as she is!! *dreamy*
and remember, there are certain parameters working within the framework of
scooby doo, so keep it in mind before you point out disappointments.

and a hearty hello to my honorary cuz Tuff jess, oh how I envy you and your
tale of touching coolness!!!  hm we should all buy like 10 stow shirts so we
can wear them everywhere and always be prepared to spread the gospel.

Still waiting for that TeeJammers call from the local shop.......
in my CD player (now debuting): SpinArt One Last Kiss compilation
In my car stereo: red house painters
In my lingerie:  me
In my nefariously scheming brain: moneymaking and school-skipping plans for
hitchhiking to Athens GA

lesley Jo
"twee as fuck"