Sinister: It'll be lonely this Christmas without you...

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Tue Dec 8 12:51:32 GMT 1998

OK folks, I'm out of here as of tomorrow, back to my parents' place for
the Christmas holidays. What fun.

When I get back, I expect to be able to look in the archives and find a
deep discussion as to the meaning of the phrase "Soul Of An Unearthly"
which is emblazoned on the back of the PYJAMAS ep.

On my first listen to it yesterday (after I finally found a copy - HMV
didn't have any at all, had they sold out by 2pm on the day of release?)
my first reaction to The Gate was that the guitar strumming at the start
is identical to the guitar strmming at the start of Mary Jo. It's a good
song, I just think the drums are too high up in the mix, but never mind.

Oh yeah, and I had a dream about Salako last night, which is probably a
first. I was watching a video of one of their songs - can't remember which
one - and it had been filmed at the Borderline gig last month, and I could
see myself in the audience. Bizarre.

Well that's about it. This is no declaration, I just thought I'd let you
know goodbye.

Big Stu

And a big slobbering kiss under the mistletoe to you all. Especially to
the single females out there...