Sinister: the gate

Jim Schmidt Jim.Schmidt at xxx.com
Tue Dec 8 15:18:18 GMT 1998

     december 8: it's freezing in san francisco and warm in new
     york...something is awry.

     i listened to "the gate" a few times before work this morning to help
     get me motivated...i must say that i think it's quite a nice tune and
     the bounciest of the bunch...(besides, it's the "new"-est track on the
     ep)...it's...

     whoo...all the lights just went off in our building! and all these
     high-pitched beeps are going off...is this the end??

     well anyway, "the gate" is being harshly faulted...isobel even admits
     "there's gotta be a better song to sing..."  and besides, it's got
     that whole "rainbow connection" thing going on.

     i better go face my fate now.

     jim.