Sinister: dublin / judo

Lady Penelope fourboysinourcorduroys at xxx.com
Tue Dec 8 16:30:35 GMT 1998

hello,

such is my enthusiasm for the new ep i have morphed into four boys and
we are all quite cosy in our corduroys on this strangely mild december
london day.

last night i got home from dinner at my friend elliot's house in
highgate and ate a mincepie while lighting candles in my bedroom....i
slipped the cd in and snuggled up in the sounds of stuart's
quasi-symphonic mots des fleurs....i thought of simple things and how
i don't stop to look around and absorb, how the simple things pass me
by and yet i seem to notice only the things which confuse and irritate
me.  slow graffiti is one of the most beautiful things i have ever
heard.  after hearing it live i thought it's strength would never
translate to a studio recording and thankfully my ignorance has let me
down again!

now, moving on, mike from san francisco wants to meet the oirish
contingent over the xmas period....the 27th at the long stone in
dublin has been suggested.  who is up for it (oooeeer)?  please mail
me privately and we'll organise something....i am going to be in
ireland at my parents house in south kildare from the 24th until the
31st and i'd lerve to meet up with any of you.

also is anyone planning on going to:

a) the pastels at the garage on saturday?
b) st etienne on the ? of december at the forum?
c) new order & co extravaganza on new years eve?

trent was on daria last sunday!  woo hoo!

padraic / lady penelope / wizzcake, gateau du wizz
(she put me on the ground with judo)