Sinister: D'ye Ken Ted Moult

Gary Done gary at xxx.uk
Tue Dec 8 18:48:17 GMT 1998

Hi List types....

Peter, is the subject title type thing or you ?. Well if you've got anymore
requests, I'm only too happy to oblige. This one was going to be The Len
Ganley stance, but first someone beat me to it and then Sarah told me you'd
requested this one, so....

Speaking of which. Isn't it good to have the Fluffstress back to her old
self again. 50% irrelevant drivel 50% insults. That's what I like to see in
a Fluffy post. Personally I think she's spot on as well, LOTMDR is the most
sing along of the B&S songs for me. Slow Graffiti's not far behind it mind
though. Well I've not got the new single yet, I shall purchase it tomorrow,
when I venture out the house, so I'll get to hear all the devastating
alterations in the tracks for myself. Katrina, you should know by now, that
pinching David's sweets will only put him in a bad mood. 87)

Oh my god, he's back. The one the only Rod "the Bod" Begbie returns....

"Whoops - This didnae work the other day.  Let's try again..."

Stupid boy. 87)

> So I ordered some stuff out of the Jeepster shop (including a copy of
> Modern Rock Song) and my credit card was maxed-out, so I got a message
> on my answerphone from Katrina telling me, and then I phone up David
> to give him my other credit card number, and he mentions that I was
> topping a list-crush vote (although apparently all the votes were
> coming from one site), so I decided to have a nosey at the archive.

Yeah, I can't keep it secret anymore Rod, they're all from me. I've been
popping in there every hour on the hour especially to vote for you. 87)

Julie wrote....

"Well, hmm I had my first ever dream about Belle and Sebastian."

I'm yet to have a B&S dream, but I did dream I was punching the shit out of
a member of Sinister at a party once many months ago. Very weird.

I'M STEALING FLUFFYS SIG NOW

I'M GOING NOW BYE!!

Gary