Sinister: the cost the terrible cost

JJ johnj at xxx.com
Tue Dec 8 20:07:59 GMT 1998

Sarah wrote:

>Agrh, and Stuart Gardening congratulated the list on it's insult-free-ness.
>I suggest you look up any of JJ's posts to be proved wrong....

Cheeky cow. Come here and say that.I've never insulted anyone in my
life. Unless they deserved it.

How much did everyone pay for the new EP? You can get it for 1.97 in
Music Zone Direct in the Trafford Centre, or walk up to HMV a few
shops away and pay 3.99 for it. Could be 3.49 I forget. Anyway for
1.97 you can buy loads and give them to your friends.

Which version of Slow Graffiti do people prefer? The EP one is shorter than
the Acid House one, well it fades out earlier, and it has an oboe on it. The
Acid House one sounds more of a racket. And, of course, on the EP version
you can hear Richard farting proudly but firmly as he fidgets on his drum
stool.

JJ