Sinister: Jammin with the Tigger

TFertig3 at xxx.com TFertig3 at xxx.com
Tue Dec 8 23:21:52 GMT 1998

Dear list,

I am a sad girl with no TIGGERJAM to listen to.  I will get it on Friday
probably.  Oh how the week goes by so slowly!  Is it really mello?  I hope
not.  I like B&S best when they're all about p!o!p!

I'm happy to hear you are all having great successes with your Study at Stow
shirts.  I, however, have gotten nothing!  No response whatsoever!  But then,
that is not why we wear these shirts, is it?  We don't wear them especially to
attract the eyes of other Belle and Sebastianites lurking in the streets, do
we? We don't wear them just so that everyone knows we like B&S, right?  That's
what we have the mailing list for.  :)

I like to wear my shirt because whenever I look down I feel happy that I'm
wearing a piece of my favorite band, and it's a neato shirt too.  And it
accentuates my arms of sex, which are actually more like arms of stringbean.
I wish I could have the old design with the bus.  Will that ever be available
again?

I bought XO by Elliot Smith cause it was on sale, and I like the first half,
but the second half is a bit poo.  I like the beginning of Independence Day a
lot.

Oh dear, what is M***** M****?  Something music.. yes?  I've seen it I'm sure,
on the shelf at the bookstore.. so many times..

Did anyone see the Simpsons on Sunday?  What a moving episode.  I cried.  The
only other two episodes I cried at was the one Bart steals the video game, and
the one about Marge and Homer and the prom.  Am I nuts?  This show has depth,
you know.  It is the funniest stuff around, and that is why I have to go watch
it now.

Can I have one of Rod's votes?

Tami xxxx

that's my new sig.  It's working for others, why not for me?