Sinister: covered in melted chocolate. Again.

Alix Campbell alix.campbell at xxx.net
Tue Dec 8 21:17:37 GMT 1998

GOURANGA!

i'm forcing myself to read all these before going and listening to modern
cock thong. i had to buy it in virgin.ugh. horrid  claustrophobic shop owned
by that scraggy-bearded bloke who lives up the road from here.

thingy wrote:

>Tell us.
>Which Pop Star you saw recently ?

and i say: thom yorke in chalky's in oxford i was too shy to say anything so
i cycled out of the city and fell off my bike in a supermarket carpark
instead.

i have a relevant query.
what are
'counting acts'? am i silly not to know?

i had to explain belle and sebastian to someone the other day. she said 'buh
and what?, i don't get it'. what she had got though, was every uk number one
since march 1996, and all of take that's stuff, including solo stuff. that's
not normal, is it?

when i think of movements, i think of prunes.

oh, books, i know no one gives a toss, but i meant to say the world's end
series by monica dickens, not follyfoot farm. i'm reading ray bradbury now
though.

can anyone think of something i could do for the rest of the year coming?
because i can't, and i'm getting worried that i'm simply going to fade away.

yes, to a life that strives upwards

alix.c

"So don't approach me if you've no more to say than what you've been doing,
or how much you paid for the beer in your hand. I really don't care and I
might have to kill you, which wouldn't be fair. On me"  - Prolapse 'Killing
The Bland'