Sinister: Mat Musings...

Ben Rainbird ozmusic48 at xxx.com
Wed Dec 9 04:49:50 GMT 1998

Hi again, thanks to all the lovely who wrote and said you liked my
introduction, it was nice! I'll write to all those people at some future
date, probably tomorrow.

Today I am pondering whether to go out and betray my beloved Liverpool
and buy a Manchester City top or not.

The sky is a lovely blue today, a lovely Australian blue. Today is the
sixth anniversary of my epic voyage to the ski slopes of Switzerland.

I met Paul Hester (ex of Crowded House) the night after he completed his
run of sheds (non Australians are now confused) and he said "Ben
(thankfully cos that's my name), I am so fucking pissed I can't feel my
legs!" which has stayed with me as a profound statement on a par with
"I'll win an Oscar no shit by the year 2000" (Wendy James, Transvision
Vamp).

I can play a glockenspiel so I count as a musician, and I have a hidden
talent for stand up comedy. And my friend once beat up a guy in an Elmo
suit which broke my heart.

I'm drifting now, off to my happy place where the Sun hits the Sky and I
have never heard the hidden track of 1977 by Ash of the bloke vomiting.
It's a field of green where I run. And then, after 2 hours of football,
I nick the ball off the toe of the Rangers trialist, round the keeper
and break a 30-30 tie. Magic.

And we all drink Irn Bru and laugh.

Are there any Scottish people out there?

BT

Joinable by sending an e-mail to
ozmusic48 at hotmail.com
with subscribe in the subject line