Sinister: known throughout the skool for being strange

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Wed Dec 9 08:28:18 GMT 1998

oooh.....thanks for the laugh returned, you kool daddyo Mark C., it makes it
all worthwhile.....my personal favorite bit that i made up (yes i'm sad and
sorry, i make myself laugh) was either "Knees of Sex not available in TX,
UT, or Delawaare"  or "Banned for Vulgarity in the Czech Republic!!"  and i
am pretty proud of myself for making stuart m and Sarah look so  cute, and
for making stuart david look remotely recognizable.

***************
just thought i'd better post and tell you all that the scumbags at the
aforementioned magazine have a rather large centre page spread of Belle
& Sebastian in this weeks (cover date 12th December) issue.  They're
trying to palm it off as an interview, however it's just a
collabaoration of old articles etc.
oh, and they've put Stuart M and Isobel on the front cover. without
asking the band.  but i'm not annoyed, really.
*************
AAAAAAAAHHHHH  *jumps up and down, throws down lollipop in fit of anger*
iwanna iwanna iwanna!!!  no really, stu and isobel would NEVer be on the
cover of a big time magazine here,i'm so  jealous of you brits and all your
snazzy belle and sebastian articles, i'll pay someone for a copy of that,
really i will.........

something i  received last week in my inbox:
***
Wow.  I hope you don't mind me saying this, but you really need a good shag.
****<endquote>
i wont' embarrass the scraggly rake what sent it, but it's all in fun
really, at least he knew what he was getting into, haha.  it's just to prove
that if there's one thing a red-blooded, manly male can't resist, it's the
temptation to "convert the lesbian".   an urge so primal, so imbedded in our
genes and linked to the reflex of the ancestral vagus nerve, that it's been
observed  in creatures such as the lion tamarin, our cousin the bonobo, and
even the blue-footed booby.
Actually, the bloke was right, i must *sigh* admit, but i'll probably remain
in need for some time as the individual i'd probably request a shag with
would be totally and utterly unavailable.  i'm not  THAT desperate!

lyric related q's: in IKWTSG(!!try that on for size you anagram-mad
fools!!), stuart writes of putting your head  down, and your thumbs up, and
the smell of hot desk.  is it just me or is he talking about playing
Seven-up?? i didn't know they had Seven-up in britain.  does anyone konw
what i'm talking  about?  or is it common knowledge. that game was so
frightening and thrilling in a way, it was alwyas a way to pick on the
peoplle you most fancied, without really being  found out if you wanted.  i
was so good at it, i  could  cop a poker face like no one alive, i hardly
ever got guessed.  of course i hardly ever got picked, c'est la vie.   i saw
a news program that had a view from a school  room, the little kids and the
desks and the teacher in front, and i was almost nostalgic to enter that
world again, to study it and the relationships of the strange children, and
the whole world that it becomes in itself, a microcosm.  i dotn' know why i
would feel that way cos when i was in school i hated it and myself with an
equal measure of  acid disgust.  so instead of thinking about it i'll
probably just go and listen to "expectations" again, it's all the intrigue
without the blunt trauma and suicidal urges.

in my gullet: pepperidge farms Chessmen cookies
in the cracks between the keys of my  keyboard: crumbs from pepperidge farms
chessmen cookies
lesleyjo