Sinister: lefty musos

alex tobin alex at xxx.nl
Wed Dec 9 07:00:35 GMT 1998

to all not in the know, sarah (aka sez - one of those aussies in old
london town) has previously assured me that she plays a 'mean
tambourine'.  knowing her, me writing this results in what amounts to an
outing of sorts...  but pop the question and she'll be more than willing
to admit, i hope.

but for the real reason...  it was really nice to finally meet a few of
you this past week in london (mr. trousers, pam, mike, and...  hehe...
'hoppo').  too bad our car was stolen the day i got back...  ah, life...
(not the desree song, mind!).

oh - and i'm left-handed, but alas only a left-handed vocalist (i.e. mic
in left, pint in right), so does that count?  eh?!!

-funksoulbrother
alex tobin
pater romboutslaan 14
6419 be heerlen