Sinister: Modern Rock Song

Jake kenny at xxx.uk
Wed Dec 9 09:02:52 GMT 1998

Hi there,
I'M HERE NOW!!!

Unless I've skipped through it on the digests, i haven't seen anyone
passing judgement on Sarah's effort for the Video of "Why do Modern Socks
Pong?".

Did everyone miss it on MTV?, the people that I've spoken to who have seen
it had mixed opinions, but those whose opions i trust more think its a bit
pants, oh and how good were Snow Patrol?. I can't wait for the video of
Dirty Dream #2, being done by a professional video maker! What next B&S
leaving Jeepster and signing a 5 album deal with V2 or maybe even Sony?

Having had my fix of new B&S tracks, I'm already on the search for some
more. This is just a request for a copy of Lord Antony, I'll trade tapes,
or cover the cost of the tape and postage, or whatever, even from america.
Please?!?!?!?!

Seeya
jake