Sinister: you've got to have a dream or how you gonna have a dream come true

Rob ASH elephantstone at xxx.com
Wed Dec 9 11:09:36 GMT 1998

Its been ages since I've had some really good
dreams. I don't know whats happened but over
the past coupla months my dreams have been about
nothing in particular, I don't even get those
'paranoia' ones where I'm being chased by loads
of angry angry people.

About a year ago I couldn't wait to get to sleep
at night 'cause I knew I would have the most
weirdiest and most fantastical dreams. Once I
dreamt that I was in a room in the houses of
parliament and that it was totally filled with
water and there were lots of shiny golden
goldfishes swimming about, after getting to
know the goldfish I suddenly noticed that the
Stone Roses were in the same room, we all started
chatting and then decided to do that kinda
fish dance where you keep opening your mouth like
a goldfish and pretend that youre doing
breaststroke down the local swimming baths.

Another night I dreamt I was in the Sex Pistols and
that it was me who replaced Glenn Matlock. I didn't
really last that long though cause my personal
hygiene habits were not of a low enough standard,
the band then decided to replace me with Sid who
was quite a nice chap really, Sid was a bit worried
that I'd be pissed off with him for taking my place
but we soon sorted it all out and became good mates.

I wouldn't mind a dream about Belle and Sebastian,
in fact I wouldn't mind any kind of dreams cause
the ones I've been having lately have been so lame
that I can't even remember them while i'm in 'em
let alone when I wake up.

Well, I'm off now to my local newsagents to take
a butchers at the music papers, maybe I'll surprise
the shop owner by actually buying something instead
of treating their shop like its some kinda library.

lots of love
from the rambling rob
xxxx