Sinister: Quvestions Quvestions?

Michaela Clarke +44 (131) 343 5810 michaela.clarke at xxx.com
Wed Dec 9 11:07:08 GMT 1998

hello there my pretties, how are you all this fine morning, I've just made
myself 2 and 1/2 hours late for work 'cos I had to wait for the nice men from
TRANSCO to fit me a gas supply, while I made them tea and moaned about
privatisation. Bah! Humbug!

Now it just may be possible that someone here can help me understand one of my
life's great mysteries which is

What ever happened to that greatest of all music magazines "Sun, Zoom Spark"???

Here we all are moaning about how crap music magazines are and yet we let this
little gem slip away, all I remember was that it went of the states with a cry
of "see you again soon" and I never saw it again, *sob*.

Will my ranks of well thumbed back copies never have any more brothers and
sisters??

Oh and another thing does anyone here know of any Edinburgh Bands in need of a
Tenor Sax player, pref one with nice people who won't scare an insecure soul?

ta muchly for your kind attention

K'la and the Horse