Sinister: Lady P's fill-in-the-blanks

GaoBest at xxx.com GaoBest at xxx.com
Wed Dec 9 06:55:03 GMT 1998

In a message dated 12/8/98 12:38:47 PM, fourboysinourcorduroys at yahoo.com
wrote:

<<b) st etienne on the ? of december at the forum?
c) new order & co extravaganza on new years eve?>>

b: the 17th of december (kentish town forum) - YOU SHOULD ALL GO, St Et are
always fantastic in concert! That night I won't be at that show, instead I'll
probably be seeing Daniel Johnston in concert :-)

c: bill includes Underworld (swoon!) and it takes place at Ally Pally.  i'm
really looking forward to it!

incidentally i will be in bruxelles from feb 14 to 18, and london from feb 18
and 19 - is there any chance at all that B&S will be able to play Upstairs at
the Garage or Ronnie Scott's on either night that I'm in London, or that they
can play at Orange Botanique in Bruxelles (GORGEOUS venue - really lovely!)

i realize this sounds very self-serving, but keep in mind that many other B&S
fans in London and/or Bruxelles would highly benefit from this as well.  also
hopefully i'll have a DAT by then so i can do some practicing.

even though i should have my "TIJAMRS" ep playing non-stop in my cdplayer,
instead i've had Catherine Wheel's Adam & Eve playing constantly.  is anyone
else facing this situation?

ciao
mike