Sinister: musicians

Mb00EN at xxx.com Mb00EN at xxx.com
Wed Dec 9 15:53:57 GMT 1998

re- musicians

I can play the geetar (quite well) and various other instruments (quite bad),
but i've never thought of my self as a musician, and i never will until its
stamped on my passport.

I've given myself until march to make some sort of living out of my love for
rocknroll, i want to idle my time away in cafes too, or is that pubs.

I've just joined a new band, unfortunately the singer thinks he's Jarvis
Cocker, and he wants me to play like Jonny Marr, i only do Joe Santiago i told
him. It's only a matter of time before i'm out on my ear again.

You have to take what you can get when you live in a cultural black hole,
*sigh*.