Sinister: musician, shmusician

lorelei tremelor lorelei_27 at xxx.com
Wed Dec 9 17:12:48 GMT 1998

>first off, i just want to tell the world (well at least the list) that
>lorraine is an amazing musician.  she has the voice of an angel, you've
>never heard anything like it.  it's amazing.
>
>(ok lorraine stop blushing now.)

egads!  the sweetest bee in the world!  well, i'll have to be cheesy
and reply that janine is a *wonderful* musician.  i've seen her in
two different bands as well as solo, all alone on stage.  she's
got such great indie rock star potential.  she sings, plays guitar,
plays bass, does it all...

she and our friend zef also have this great song called "Spontaneous
Combustion...It Could Happen to You."

and hey xavier!  kudos to Clock Strikes Thirteen again.  i saw them
play in brooklyn this year and they were brill.

- lorraine, stop gushing now.