Sinister: Re: Want the New Single!

SErringt at xxx.com SErringt at xxx.com
Wed Dec 9 18:11:32 GMT 1998

Derek wrote:

*Hi,
*    I am in the United States and every place I get my imports from
*says they dont know  when they will have it.  I checked on a couple
*places on the web and saw that the Jeepster shopping site is closed until
*after Christmas.
*    I live outside Philadelpia has anybody else from the area found it
*somewhere or on the web somewhere.

You can get it on-line either thru Other Music <www.othermusic.com> or
Secret Sounds <www.secretsounds.com>  Other Music is actually cheaper than
Secret Sounds by $.50! so that's  where I got mine!  Someone else mentioned
Amazon.com, but when I looked on there, it said it wasn't released yet, and
the price was $12.99! a whole $4 more than Other Music...

- Sue