Sinister: musicians

Marco Braca agmuwv.044 at xxx.it
Wed Dec 9 18:39:33 GMT 1998

I am a musicians ,too .I play bass , drums , piano ,  guitar (a little)
, oboe.
I attended the "Rossini" academy of music in my city .
I play bass and sing in a band .
We are 3 and we write all the song , we started to play 5 years ago ,
and our music is inspired by sonic youth , deus , pavement.
Buona cena ,
Marco#7.