Sinister: struble, tattoos

yellow submarine dove_volare at xxx.com
Wed Dec 9 21:01:23 GMT 1998

HA, ha,

Struble really has nothing to do with my post, i just couldn't think of
a subject.  Struble is actually what we call my cat Straw.  His old nick
name was Strubby, but now hes on some weird medication and is all bouncy
and getting into trouble - hence struble.

Eenyhow, just thought i'd write to all you baby-blue shirt wearing
listees trouncing around town full of hope that someone, just one person
will notice your most lov-e-ly belle and sebby garment...and gasp and
comment on its beauty, or just say they love the band too.

Well in mid october, a week before a b&s gig, to my surprise i actually
saw someone with b&s badges fastened to their bag!  So i said, "Hey!
You like B&S???!  Are you going to the show?!!"

And the guy replys "uhhh, yeah..."  and then saunters of carefully.
It's not like i was overbearing or anything, and approaching him was
actually quite uncharacteristic of my isolated self, but that episode
has scarred me forever from approaching anyone and complementing their
taste in music.

poo....

and then today my friend emails me some rude message from the Liverpool
Institute of something or another and it has their motto attatched.  How
dare they?!!

As soon as i was of tattooing age i ran out and researched the piece i
would like to have perminently on my body.  i found a statement that...i
guess summed up my feelings of life and got it slashed around my ankle.
in latin no less, so nobody would understand it.   then i get this post
today, and a rather uncomfortably close version of my sacred tattoo is
the bloody motto of this institute....

*little arrggghhhh...

alright,, goodbye

-----
car*i

please don't spoil my day, i'm miles away and after all i'm only
sleeping        -j.lennon