No subject

Cynthia Someone csomeone at xxx.com
Wed Dec 9 21:21:15 GMT 1998

Reid wrote (paraphrase): I am the slowest songwriter ever, and so forth
... but at least you do write songs ... the last song I wrote was
something about bluebirds, when I was nine or younger, barely sentient
anyhow. Everything else since has been shite, and sounds vaguely like a
song from a broadway musical, so you bet I haven't tried since the age
of maybe 14.
Haven't been around a while, thought I'd drop a line ... just got the
tapes for the NY shows, thanks Ridd, and get chills at Turn, Turn,
Turn... does it for me every time.

kisskiss,
Cynthia