Sinister: Its another true STORREEEE!

susannah susannah at xxx.net
Wed Dec 9 21:25:50 GMT 1998

Kids,
I feel the urge to tell you that I stood in dog poo on my way home. My
flatmate's not in and I have to share it with someone. It was a big soft lump
placed strategically just in front of the bus stop. When I tried to
surreptitiously wipe it off, I only succeeded in re-distributing it further
around my shoe.
Still, it could be worse, apparently when Stu was on tour he put his hand in a
lump of doo-doos thinking it was a shiny conker.
I hope I don't get in trouble for saying that.
I went to the newsagents today for the Melody Maker seeing as they're on the
front and all that. Only I had formed this picture in my mind of it being
another nuddy one like the NME montage, so needless to say I was a bit
disappointed.
I don't know whats the story with Isobel's hair though. Someone have a word.
Tag, I nominate you.
I hope I don't get in trouble for saying that.
It's Mick Cooke's birthday on the 15th. Nobody get him any presents. Just
joking.

All my love ,
Susannah
xxxxxx