Sinister: Do they know it's Xmas time ?

Ivo A P Escossia escossia at xxx.br
Wed Dec 9 23:45:55 GMT 1998

I ordered the new Belle and Sebastian today.
I am afraid i will not listen to THE GATE in Xmas time.
It reminds me the last X-mas.
That lovely Belle and Sebastian X-mas song Wave file.
My computer "died" in july for some weeks and i LOST the file.
Is there anyone here who has it ?
Please, encoder it to REAL AUDIO and send me.
[... or send me the wave file]
I NEED this song to listen to in X-mas cause i HATE X-mas time.

Susannah wrote:
>I hope I don't get in trouble for saying that.
>It's Mick Cooke's birthday on the 15th. Nobody get him any presents.

Mick Cooke.
Don't be upset with Susannah.
I like you cause my birthday is on Dec.15th too.
:o)

Do you know who's VINICIUS DE MORAES ?
Siesta Records people knows him, I think   :o)
I've got a Vinicius de Moraes's songbook cd.
Just great covers.
Renato Russo sings an amazing song called "Gente Humilde".
Renato Russo was the singer of Legiao Urbana, a very famous band here,
sometimes very Smiths.
He died some years ago.
Aids is a f*****  unfair disease.
There's another great song called "Insensatez".
Carlos Fernando sings this song with his lovely fragile voice.
He's the singer of a cool Brazilian jazz band called Nouvelle Cuisine.

Well...
Noone wants to know about it.
Take Care

Come on baby, light my FIRE !!!

Ivo A P Escossia, Jazz(y) this week.

Ps: OH my god, i'm broken..i need some money to send to OUR Duke for his
book, i need to send some money to a guy in USA for Hopkirk and Lee's
single and I need to buy some white briefs too   :o)