Sinister: Counting Acts

Jason G Juzwiak jgj201 at xxx.edu
Thu Dec 10 01:08:46 GMT 1998

Hey kids,

So now we have two official Isobel songs on recordings.  Is it any
coincidence that the phrase "counting acts" is featured in both of them?
I can't for the life of me figure out what that is supposed to mean,
though it obviously is pretty significant to Isobel.  Am I missing
something?  Am I just dumb?  Someone help me before I go INSANE(-r).

On a lighter note, to whomever was talking about how touching "The
Simpsons" can be, the episode where Bart sells his soul was just on.  I
think that one is, pound for pound, both the funniest and most
heartbreaking episode of the lot.  I have to sit really close to the
television when it's on, but I can't breathe too roughly for fear of
breaking the episode. In addition, it contains this classic exchange:

LISA: Hmm.  Pablo Neruda says that laughter is the language of the soul.
BART (deadpan): I am familiar with the works of Pablo Neruda.

It gets no better.  Ahh well, back to studying....

Cheers
Jay