Sinister: athens 1998

modern boy jonlrich at xxx.edu
Thu Dec 10 10:46:46 GMT 1998

I am sorry to ask it but would the folks discussing the Athens
arrangements for this coming weekend re-post or post in further detail the
information surrounding this get[-]together??

				many thanks

						jonathan

in my CD player....tiny little dust mites eating away at the laser beams
on my turntable...Work is a Four-Letter Word....

They   cause they know they're    not because what I said was
   LAUGH	         UNTOUCHABLE                       WRONG

									(47)