Sinister: STORY GAME THING, like.

WeeJay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Thu Dec 10 11:47:41 GMT 1998

Hey, everyone, pay attention now, I've got a great new idea which
will be Fun, Fun, Fun! Have you ever played that game where
everyone has a piece of paper and the first person writes the
introduction to a story then passes it onto the next one who
continues it and so on until it comes back to the person it started
with? Well I plan to do that on a grand tape-tree esque international
e-mailing scale! And what's more I'll make a nice web page for all
the stories when they're finished. Now come on, don't be shy, it
only means writing a paragraph every week, not much of a
commitment really. And I know there are some very good writers
out there, not to name any names, so come on, join in everyone!
Just remember these couple of things first:

1. ALWAYS mail me at james at twopounds.u-net.com or I may
well not get it until january otherwise so you'll fail 2 which is:
2. All applications in by the 20th of this month please.

Well, get to me soon then. This means YOU.

And in other news, I got my first hatemail today. It said, simply:
> you are homosexual
I'm not sure if that's meant to be an insult. I mean, I think I've
probably tried to give that impression in quite a few circumstances
and anyway people tend to assume that so I've got used to it. I
won't reveal the mystery git but his attempt to offend has failed.
	Oh and did anyone see the last ever 'Drop the dead
donkey' last night? I don't want to spoil it for anyone waiting for the
repeat but, well, :(

		*sniff*
			WeeJay xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

James at twopounds.u-net.com
Go on, what are you frightened of?
(and remember - stick it in sideways)
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/
(Which will no longer crash your computer. Hopefully.)