Sinister: Voting booth

Angel Gabriel boyincorduroy at xxx.com
Thu Dec 10 11:58:55 GMT 1998

Been a bit bored lately, so I thought I'd check which album was most
popular in the voting booth - here are the average scores for songs on
the albums ...

Merci gabriel! Les scores du voting booth sont as follows:

1. Tigermilk - 7.71
2. Sinister - 7.65
3. Arab Strap - 7.62 if you count the top 10 songs on it, 7.42 if you
count them all

Thank you.