Sinister: STORY G T (2)

WeeJay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Thu Dec 10 14:14:01 GMT 1998

Ooops, I should have explained; I don't want you to send me the
opening paragraphs of your stories yet! Just say you're interested
and work on the opening yourself and then on the 20th I'll mail out
the rules etc. to everyone who's in.

		Savvy?
			WeeJay xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

James at twopounds.u-net.com
Go on, what are you frightened of?
(and remember - stick it in sideways)
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/
(Which will no longer crash your computer. Hopefully.)