Sinister:I am going To be tourtered for 6 hours Hear Me Roar

NoelWhitey at xxx.com NoelWhitey at xxx.com
Thu Dec 10 14:59:19 GMT 1998

Hello to anyone whos reading this,

	Today we are going On a feild trip! to See Shakespear Cleopatra And Antony.
Well Usally I love feild trips but well this ones going to suck

a.)  I HAVE NO CD WALKMAN!!!(WHATEVER THEY CALL THEM NOW) I was gonna bring
the one from my dads to my moms but I thought we wouldn't be allowed but a kid
asked the teacher and he said sure.  Now Im kicking my butt all morning untill
I get skin marks and can't sit down

b.) Oh yes my orinal plan was to read,Yes im reading 1984 and well Reading for
an Hour(That long to get there) then Sitting in silence for a 3 hour play.  I
feel for my butt

c.) Its In berkely And St.etsiene(Know I didn't spell that right) are singing
Autographs at 4!!!!! and I will be in the theater AHHHHHH

d.) The theater Is about 4 Blocks from Telegraph av.!!!! the best block ever,I
wish I could sneak out but im too chicken and Die of Nervousness before I got
passed the second block.

Ok Im done bitching :) Hey maybe I can just sleep all day

-Damon