Sinister: sinister: hi there...

gabriel piller montycantsin at xxx.com
Thu Dec 10 17:29:15 GMT 1998

Hi. I just subscribed to the list a few hours ago. I'm Gabriel. Yay. I
was told that there was a b and s list going so I hunted it down.
(Actally I wouln't really call it hunted as such...)
Anyway...maybe a little background info? Okay...
I live in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada, so no good bands come around
here. Sloan came by...last month, but I don't like them much anyway. Oh
well. Hmmm. I think that all i'm going to say.

wishing you all the best,
Gabriel Piller

"An eye for an eye, a tooth of a tooth, and after all I
told the truth, i'm not afraid to die"-Nick Cave