Sinister: Geographic listing

Chris Butler pants at xxx.com
Thu Dec 10 17:36:19 GMT 1998

Anyone interested in making a geographic list of people on Sinister?
It'd be nice to know where all the clusters of folks are across the
world.  Just need a few pages of html...  Maybe Honey could host it
on the Sinister website somewhere.  Useful for travelling, no?

Clusters I've heard mentioned:
- New York
- SF
- Philadelphia