Sinister: K Fraser's friend & various noodles

Graeme Crosbie graeme at xxx.uk
Thu Dec 10 17:26:49 GMT 1998

K Fraser's friend (Mark Pytlik)  said;
>So, say you want to wryly and cleverly pay tribute to a band called
Radiohead, write a song called "The Girl With The RadioHead"

My friend made this joke as soon as the album title was suggested.  He said,
"Graeme, can I borrow money for the new Arab Strap album?  It's called "The
Boy With The Belle & Sebastian"... tee hee"

If, as was stated in the e-mail, there are only two speeds, and
>"Speed #2 is Speed #1 except it's a little bit faster"
is it just me, or does that make Speed 2# not like Speed #1 at all... more
sort of faster.

Sorry about that, just had to complain about inconsistencies in the
criticisms others make of B&S.

The new E.P is the finest single style thingy of '98.  I got mine from
Jeepster (8:55 thing on Monday morning.. thanks to all at Jeepster), but
when I tried to get a copy for one of my friends, NONE of the shops I went
to in Kilmarnock (near Glasgow) were carrying it (Chain Stores or
Independant).  I know it's not eligible for the British charts, but that's
no need to stop stocking it!

Don't buy this weeks Melody Maker if you're just getting it for the B&S
article.  You could do the same if you printed out the whole of the Jeepster
site, and reworded bits to make it seem like you had spoken to B&S in a
range of exotic locations.

Seeya,
Graeme Crosbie

Quote of the day: "I pity the white man that pisses in my milk" - Mr T.