Sinister: I want my MTV

Anne Ward A.Ward at xxx.uk
Thu Dec 10 19:29:26 GMT 1998

Hello All

Can some kind soul please tell me what's going on with MTV? I always read
Katrina's posts saying when to watch and then I do and there's nothing.
Where is this cowing video? I sat through the whole of Will Smith Day
yesterday hoping for a glimpse of cute boys in kilts and there was nowt.
Where was Up For It? I'm starting to think someone's nobbled my cable, or
I'm in a different time zone or something and I'm going to shoot Sara Cox
if I have to see her prancing like a tit again. Is this still the video
with Sarah up a tree? I'm getting a bit confused. Has anyone seen that
Cassius video? It's ace, but they only seem to show it in the middle of the
night, the rotters.

Another thing. Do you get extra photos with the CD of the new single? No
fair. What about all the good people trying to keep vinyl alive? I bet it's
that Andrew Smythington's fault. I'd much rather look at the fountain in
Kelvingrove Park than some dodgy picture of Alan Horne with a gommy hair
cut. Just a thought.

Love
Anne
xxx