Sinister: Geographic listing

Frank Yang fyang at xxx.ca
Thu Dec 10 19:46:27 GMT 1998

Chris Butler wrote:

> Anyone interested in making a geographic list of people on Sinister?
> It'd be nice to know where all the clusters of folks are across the
> world.  Just need a few pages of html...  Maybe Honey could host it
> on the Sinister website somewhere.  Useful for travelling, no?
>
> Clusters I've heard mentioned:
> - New York
> - SF
> - Philadelphia
> - London
> - DC
> - Athens, GA
> - Boston
>
> Just a thought.
> Senor Droolcup

There's also a fair Canadian contingent on the list.  Offhand, I can think of at
least half a dozen in the southern Ontario region, plus a few in Quebec, a few prarie
dwellers and our new Newfoundland correspondent Gabriel.  Overall, I wouldn't be
surprised if we numbered nearly 15-20, including lurkers.

The TEEJAYHOOKER EP gets more majestic with each listen.  What a nice way to close
out the year.

--
Frank Yang
"If celebrities didn't want people pawing through their garbage and saying they're

In my CD player:   Belle & Sebastian - This Is Just A Modern Rock Song