Sinister: someone who wants to trade tigermilk tape for a century of Elvis t-shirt?

Katarina Karlsson trarvild at xxx.se
Thu Dec 10 20:04:19 GMT 1998

I'm ill, but I believe in the healing power of B&S (do you remember that
cd-player miracle some days ago). Maybee someone kind would like to help me
 and send me a tigermilk tape. If anyone helps me with this I will send
that kind person an unique "A century of Elvis" T-shirt. And he will be the
only one on in the world whos got it. It was made two daysago when I was
painting  t-shirts to give to friends and family as xmas gift and Iwas
listening to B&S and got very inspired. Then when I had finished the
t-shirt did I remember that I had no friend that I could give a B&S
t-shirt.

So if anyone has some kind x-mas feelings please mail to me

Katta

trarvild at swipnet.se