Sinister: Down Bel, down!! good girl!!!

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Thu Dec 10 22:55:37 GMT 1998

i was  going to say that  dawn's dream was too entertaining not to be made
up, but then i realized it was too goodfor anyone to think of.  trust me,
i'm going to save that one for posterity.  Dawn, tell your subconscious it
done good work.
(AH!! now i must escape to Switzerland, you have all found me out!!! how
ELSE could you have known about my lucky riding crop, and my nefarious
scheme to make Isobel my love slave????? if it weren't for you meddling
kids......!)

which  brings me to my next subject, le mystery bus, yes i was sure someone
would say where are stevie, mick and richard.  well quite simply, i was
trying to stick to the scooby-doo  template, and as analogues i deducted the
following characters:  Fred=Stuart M. / Daphne=isobel /  Shaggy=Chris /
Velma=sarah / scooby-Doo=patchy-boo(dog on wheels)   Dr. looper just seemed
funny to me.  i figure that in the end, they'll befriend him anywya, having
discovered he's just a misunderstood eccentric, and will warm his heart with
their lilting musical charms and welcome him into the Bus.   If anyone knows
how i can fit the others into the cartoon, i'd be glad to make up another
version with all eight involved.  i just wasn't sure who stevie and mick and
richard should be.......there werent' any more scooby doo characters really,
unless you count the times Phyillis Diller and Don Knotts were on, or you
could count Scrappy-Doo i spose.  Mick could be Scrappy-Doo.........Stevie
could play the part of Phyllis Diller??
(i'm not insane really, i just make out that i am)

does anyone konw the best address to write the band snail mail?  me and jess
have spotted a couple of addresses and weren't sure which one was right.
dont'  worry, i'm not the Unabomber, although i do think he had a few good
points to make.  (oops)  I just have to get that leather collar to Isobel!!
she's waiting for my secret signal!!  the poor dear is lost without me i'm
afraid.

Right-o then, keep defending theGate, you cheery chaps of upstandign
virtue.

file under: Things tha t Make you Go Hmmm..?
i was messing around the list archives and happened upon a discussion of
clitoral stimulation.  Umm?? and it was a clitorally-impaired person doing
the discussing as far as i can tell.  well you x-defects just know it all
dont' you.........that brings a new level to the concept of list smut.
Hmmm!

*Mistress* lesleyJo to you!!!