Sinister: this took 10 pops

DMBesPhish at xxx.com DMBesPhish at xxx.com
Fri Dec 11 02:20:13 GMT 1998

hello hello

well lately my computer has been running for an extensive number of hours. my
speech for my english class is due tomorrow. you can do any topic of your
liking, so naturally i picked belle and sebastian. i must say this is the most
enjoyed "research" project i have done yet. i only hope that my classmates
will appreciate it as much as i do. i just have an awkward feeling that they
will be confused and unconsciously belt out, "play da puffy!" and i will be
shunned from their abercrombie and fitch wearing world...rats.

and as for the new EP that EVERYONE is talking about...well yes, i still dont
have it! my reasons are a) none of the stores around here seem to carry it and
b) i havent any money to buy it with anyway. i have been dead broke for quite
some time now. ive spent my last earnings on my ben harper cd...which is
incredibly incredible (im good with words, can you tell?) and i love it so.
and i also look foward to someday owning my own study at stow shirt as well :)

and as for that thing about b&s in MM...well since i dont live in the uk, i
havent seen it yet. but there is an article in this months magnet with them in
it. the magazine has sunny day real estate on the cover. but once again i was
unable to buy it on account of the empty space in my pockets.

and ohh <sigh> does anyone live near the chicago-land area who would be
willing to give a girl a ride to athens so she can appear in a b&s video???
<bats eyes> aww come on. yes, i was also wondering about the where abouts of
all of my fellow listees. i think that site map is a good idea. does anyone
else live in chicago?

well i guess that concludes my long and rather drab letter. sorry sorry...i
didnt mean for it to be so boring! perhaps later on i will be more influenced
as i am about to start again on my "research" for b&s. well bye for now!

xo,
jackie