Sinister: Let the ridicule commence!

WeeJay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Fri Dec 11 13:01:51 GMT 1998

	Right, this is my last message to the list before I
temporarily unsubscribe to go home. Therefore between now and
tomorrow night you have free reign to say anything about me and I'll
be none the wiser. Oh, and don't mail me here, anyone who was
planning to - I wont read it until January. Talking of mailings, I'm
getting a good response to the story game thing (called "exquisite
corpse" Rachael assures me) but you've all got plenty of time to
apply yet - to james at twopounds.u-net.com remember!
	I've had a little look at the photo site listed on the main
page and I'd advise evryone else to aswell - it's very informative. Stu
really is a VERY tall git and, disapointingly, Sarah isn't particularly
fluffy at all (*awaits slap*). What else... Hmmmn (plays with
imaginary goatee)... Oh, yes, Tara posed us a dilemma:

> Time to go back to work... here's a predicament: there's a new
> guy who started here, and well, we didn't really get along at first.
> And twice now I've accidentally discovered him looking at
> <whispers> "rude" photos on the internet.  Seems the poor fellow
> is completely oblivious to the fact that our employer monitors all
> internet usage.  Should I bury the hatchet, tell him and save him
> from a potentially embarrassing situation before it's too late? or
> just continue in my current mode of doing nothing but thinking,
> "well, DUH, doesn't he realize they'll find out???"

	Doesn't your employer have one of those little programmes
that stops you being able to access such sites? I'm reliably told we
have one here (by someone who has a stack of 'razzle' magazines
in his bedroom). Anyway, what I would do is tell him, but in an
amusing / humiliating way. Like perhaps in front of a female
coleague he's taken a shine to. Not that I'm a man to hold a
grudge, gosh no;)
	As for le mystery bus, well I can see how stevie, mick and
richard can fit in. How about stevie could be the mysterious,
sinister looking and obviously innocent butler, mick could be the
owner of the 'haunted' house who's trying to attract tourists or
something, and richard could be the 'old friend' of theirs who's
invited them there to investigate it. Mick could dress up in a sheet
and frrrighten chris and patchy-boo. I'm glad to see there's no
scrappy-doo involved.
	I see that kelly 'raygun' was born in 197X. Me too! was
anyone else born in 197X around here? Talking of X, I visited Belle
lettres for the first time the other day *sigh* that is good. Well,
that's all I've got to say really... next time you hear from me I'll be
on the digest and only able to send/recieve mail once a day.

	And remember, game people, don't mail me here,

			WeeeeeeeeeeeJay xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

James at twopounds.u-net.com
Go on, what are you frightened of?
(and remember - stick it in sideways)
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/
(Which will no longer crash your computer. Hopefully.)