Sinister: WeeJay's Game

Graeme Crosbie graeme at xxx.uk
Fri Dec 11 19:04:34 GMT 1998

The band "They Might Be Giants" wrote a song called "Exquisite Dead Guy" based on a time they played the game.

The lyrics go along the line of;
"Exquisite dead guy, rotating in his display case.." etc.
It really is quite good.

On the subject of B&S, Stuart Murdoch told NME (just before If You're Feeling Sinister was released) that he would do two albums, some EPs, then they would split.  Maybe r.h's prediction ("the ep sounds like a good stopping point for the band, like if they were to break up today it would be a good last note." isn't too far from reality.  We can always hope not.

Cheery, Graeme

QUOTE OF THE DAY : "I pity the white man that parks in my space", -Mr.T
On my stereo - The rerelease of the White Album