Sinister: Short Graffiti

Ciflux at xxx.com Ciflux at xxx.com
Fri Dec 11 19:10:59 GMT 1998

Am I alone in being disappointed by the shortened "Slow Graffiti" on the new
EP?  I've been absolutely obsessed with the song since hearing it live last
year  I remember feeling absolutely enveloped in it, in large part because of
the way it kept building and building for minutes, ultimately concluding in a
flourish of horns and guitars.  On the EP, they've chosen to fade the song out
about thrity seconds after the last verse, which really does omit a crucial
element of the song for me.  It's still one of my very favorite Belle &
Sebastian songs, but I wish they'd left it as is...

Forget the summer, I want to know where the winter's gone.  It's mid-December
and still the temperature's in the 50s.  I want cold weather, dammit.

mike
ciflux at aol.com
http://members.aol.com/ciflux