Sinister: so long, farewell

Madame Cholet barzy at xxx.com
Fri Dec 11 19:47:41 GMT 1998

This is really hard...as this place has been a safe haven of chip nibbling,
cardiewearing maties......but the time's come where I just can't handle the
amount of pain in the butt mail from people saying lame things, and the
people who use to say things of worth are dead silent...and i've been told
i'm slowing down the company server so.....with deep regrets I leave you
all...*sniff* Duke, Tag....Andy...all my old chums....and a very few of the
new ones....and especially honey dipped Honey...this is no fault of
yours...and i'll live in your pants drawer in spirit.

maybe i'll see ya'll at a show or something...

happy holidays and bye bye....

beth