Sinister: Read this and constiipation will be a thing of the past: No shit

Rachael . chigger88 at xxx.com
Fri Dec 11 20:12:25 GMT 1998

Ian speculated:

> pppps. Americans. I have included many UK references you may not
> understand. This was intentional as I constantly have to suffer your
> cultural imperialism. And you continue to bastardize both our verbal
and
> body language with your "Whatevers" and your ever expanding waistline
plot
> to absorb the rest of the world.

Oh dear.  Are we going to have to defend ourselves against another
tiresome "fat stupid american" onslaught.  Ho-hum.  Ian, I'm sure you
meant well.  However, television is not reality.  There are alot of well
read americans who don't use words like, 'whatever', 'so all', 'like',
and 'totally'.  I'm sure that there are colloquialisms from your country
that are just as silly.  As for our expanding waistlines, well, yes,
statistics show that on average americans are heavier than the rest of
the world.  I think that it is the exception rather than the rule which
raises the median weight.  That's just like saying we all have 1.8
children, or whatever it is.  I love Americans.  For the most part, they
are a child-like silly bunch of freaks.  Where would the rest of
civilization be without them?  Is this arrogance to feel this way?  No.
France and England have had such a huge impact on the rest of the world.
Especially here in the U.S.  Look at Furby.

Yer American sister,

Rachael