Sinister: "the cruise"/ witty bus tours

brian bcw4977 at xxx.edu
Fri Dec 11 22:38:31 GMT 1998

someone just said:

>> this reminds me of a film i saw not too long ago at the st. louis
international film festival..it's called "the cruise" and it's about this
new york city tour bus guide named timothy 'speed' levitch who is this
amazing, wonderful man.  he's a bit of a mystic and incredibly
intelligent,
and spouts off vast amounts of (humorous and useful) information whilst
giving the bus tour.  i don't know if the film is going to get
distribution
or not, but if anyone has the opportunity to see it, i highly recommend
it...  <<

don't let the film fool you, folks, this fellow is NOT a nice guy. he
comes into the restaurant i work at fairly frequently and pees on the
floor in the bathroom. or at least we THINK it's him. he came in to drop
off flyers to plug his movie and we all said "aren't you that guy that
smears things on the mirrors?" and he left without responding. the quest
continues for a positive ID; all the security cameras in the world don't
help when the govt says you can't put em in the bathrooms!

remember, a truly great bus tour operator would allow his/her greatness to
go unsung. bus people are meek, and the meek shall inherit the earth.

love brian
bcw4977 at is2.nyu.edu
if it mentions a bus, it's got belle and sebastian content. really.